The Department of Public Works will be milling the following streets on Monday, June 29th and Tuesday, June 30th with rain dates of July 1st and July 2nd:
- 400-600 block of Grove Street
- 400-500 block of Hasbrouck Street
- 100-600 block of King Street
- 700-800 block of Knox Street
- 100-200 block of Oak Street
- 400 block of Rensselaer Avenue
- 300-500 block of St. Lawrence Avenue
Residents are asked not to park on the street. Should you park on the street, we will have to have your vehicle towed. We will be placing NO PARKING signs out on Friday, June 26th - please disregard those signs until Monday, June 29th at 6:00am.
We need your cooperation so we are able to complete this work unobstructed.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Department of Public Works at 315-393-2300.