The Department of Public Works will be milling the following streets on Wednesday June 2nd and Thursday June 3rd with a rain date of Friday June 4th:
- 400-500 Block of Pleasant Avenue
- 800-1000 Block of Hasbrouck Street
- 300-500 Block of Clark Street
- 500 Block of Deviller Street
- 500 Block of Seymour Street
- 200 Block of Tate Street
- 300-600 Block of Kiah Street
- 100-200 & 2000 Block of Montgomery Street
- 2000-2300 Block of Knox Street
- 200 Block of Caroline Street
- 500-800 Block of Riverside Avenue
We are asking residents not to park on the street. Should you park on the street, we will have to have your vehicle towed. We will be placing NO PARKING signs out Tuesday June 1st - please disregard until Wednesday June 2nd at 6:00 A.M.
We need your cooperation so we are able to complete this work unobstructed.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have questions, please feel free to call the Department of Public Works at (315) 393-2300.