A free outdoor rabies clinic will be held at Town & Country Vet Clinic located at 904 Moreland Road, Ogdensburg, NY on May 12, 2021 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Anyone arriving at the clinic without registering in advance will not be able to be seen.
To register for this clinic, please visit the St. Lawrence County Public Health website by clicking this link: https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?DateID=C195D6DCB0F203BAE0530A6C7C159BDA.
If you need assistance registering for the clinic, please call the City Clerk’s office at 315-393-3540.
The clinic will be limited to the first 200 registered participants. To view a list of other clinics that will be offered in St. Lawrence County, please click here.
On the day of the clinic, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- When you pull into the parking lot you will be directed to park in a designated parking spot or move up in line
- Remain in your car-please do not get out of your car for the safety of you and your pet
- Please put your mask on once you have stopped your car
- A volunteer/staff member will approach your car to verify your name, your pets name and appointment time
- Your pet will need to be on a leash or in a pet carrier
- Once you have been registered the volunteer/staff member will instruct you on what the next steps are in the process for getting your pet vaccinated
- Once you have left the clinic and return home it is recommended that you sanitize your leashes and/or carrier
It is imperative that participants arrive at their scheduled appointment time so the clinic flows smoothly.
Donations are accepted but not required.