Brush Pick Up
Brush Pick Up Schedule
The City’s Department of Public Works will be performing its City Wide brush and yard waste pickup during the following periods. Only acceptable material will be picked up (leaves, brush, small branches, sticks, and twigs cut to manageable sizes, and tree limbs and small trees less than six (6) inches in diameter cut into sections less than six (6) feet in length.
- Material can be placed out beginning April 23, 2022.
- The last day to place material out for pick up is Sunday, May 22, 2022.
- The Department of Public Works will start pickup no later than May 2, 2022.
- Material can be placed out beginning July 9, 2022.
- The last day to place material out for pickup is Sunday, July 17, 2022.
- The Department of Public Works will perform a single pass through the City starting on Monday, July 18, 2022.
- Material can be placed out any time after Sunday, October 8, 2022.
- The last day to place material out for pick up is Sunday, November 13, 2022.
- The City will start pickup no later than November 1, 2022.
- The City landfill is open to City residents year round, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3 pm with the exception of holidays.
- The facility is operated from early May until late November. If the gate is closed, City residents can stop by our office at 901 Champlain Street or call (315) 393-2300 to have the gate unlocked.
- The City landfill will be open to City residents on Saturday's from 8 am to Noon between June 4, 2022 and September 24, 2022 with the exception of July 2nd and July 30th when the City landfill will be closed.
For more information regarding the Brush/Yard Waste Pick Up please contact the Department of Public Works at (315) 393-2300.
Download a printable Brush Pick Up Schedule (PDF).
Printed copies of the schedule can also be found at City Hall, the Dobisky Center, and the Department of Public Works.